Monday, February 1, 2010

If we could pick a living room color...

....it would help me put together a whole mood of the living room. It would help me to visualize more of what sort of things we will hang on the wall. It will help me to piece it all together.

But we.can.not.pick.a.color.

It's the truth. I've looked at so many blogs and websites, looking through color options. I think I say "What do you think of this one?" to Mr. C more than I say anything else. His response "It looks like the Blond color."

They never look like the Blond color. But he is obviously in love with that color. And I like it too. Don't get me wrong. But I wish I could see it in person before being in love with it. The living room is a major deal. It's not like the color of the guest room, which I will hardly be in. Or the guys room (Mr.C would like me to refer to that room as the "Man Cave" but I just can't bring myself to do it).
Here is a picture of the living room as it is now:



View from doorway.



View from fireplace. *pictures blurred since they aren't MY kids I don't want to be posting pictures of their kids everywhere. Safety First right?!


View from the top of the stairs.



So not the best pictures or the best angles, but you can see that the living room color is going to be a major color choice, it's a lotta wall!

The Blonde that Mr. C is in love with is from this blog post. Expect to see a couple other things from this blog. We are in love with a banister makeover that they did!

Anyhow, that's the talk of the casa at the moment, living room color!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I LOVE the blonde. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the transformations! Found you on SITS.

    www.smallburst.com

    ReplyDelete