Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Already changes to the Wee one's room.

I just posted a few hours ago about the paint color choice for her room. And I was looking at it more (which I've been doing a lot of for the past 2 weeks) and decided that now that I put it all together in a blog and really pictured ALL of it together. The color needed more "pop". It needed more. And I think I was a little scared of more color before, and in the past would have been talked out of it. But I have my inspiration picture and I am in love with it. I picture the room and I am in love with it. It's a color that will be able to be made much more playful and fun as Baby C grows.
So, we're changing the color folks.

Here's the blog entry that finally made me just decided that the previous choice of Grand Hotel Mackinac Blue was too light.

So here's a little peak at the color:



Now picture it again with the pompoms, and quotes, and maybe daisies! It fits much much better now!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE those colors! What a pretty room. Here via Friday Followers :D

    ReplyDelete