Friday, February 19, 2010

Wee One's Room is Painted

After closing today we stalked our new house (the previous owners are in the process of moving) anyhow I was on the phone with her (the previous owner) when we were driving by just looking and we decided to just go ahead and stop in. The person that they have painting the two rooms was finishing up Baby C's room while we were there. And I LOVE IT Y'ALL! Right now there are no blinds in there, and no furniture. So it's very, ummm, eye opening. But I am so excited about it. I am almost GIDDY to make it all her's! It's going to be AMAZING. It could quite possibly become my favorite room in the house!!

I forgot to take a picture of it today. But we're going by tomorrow to put some stuff in the house, and so I'll take one then. But I may not post any, I may hold out until we at LEAST get her furniture and blinds in there so I don't get phone calls telling me how crazy I am for the color. I have faith you will all love it as much as I do when you see it totally done!

*I have edited this 6 times already. So any sentences that don't make sense are going to have to stay that way! It's been SUCH A LONG DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment