Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Master Bathroom

Deciding on the wee ones bathroom was easy. We weren't changing the actual color, just the feel. Easy peasy. Master bathroom? Not as easy.

In the next two years the master bathroom will experience a real renovation. As in new floors, stand up shower, garden tub, new vanity. Renovation.

However, a project that size, that costly has to wait a couple of years. The kitchen has a top spot on the renovation list.

But, that said the bathroom will be getting a makeover. New paint, maybe a slight change to the floor, and a face lift to the vanity. Just enough to hold us over until we win the lottery save up for a renovation.

Here is the current bathroom:



I am going to turn to you. My friends that have made their way here from my family blog, the fellow SITS's and the possible readers from the D&R.

For reference the bedroom will be shades of gray. Soooooo you can leave me comments, or e-mail me (there's a contact me button at the top).

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

3 comments:

  1. Since the bedroom will be shades of gray, and more mellow.... what about a "slash" of color for the master bath? Citrus colors - lemon, lime... etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this:
    http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/gallery/090416/GAL-09Apr16-1895/media/PHO-09Apr16-158457.jpg
    ????????

    ReplyDelete