Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well, tomorrow is the big day!

I think I've posted about every room in the new house. The only pictures that are left are the pictures of the outside. But since there have been some changes I'm holding off posting those until we've taken pictures. (probably tomorrow).

Tomorrow is the big day: CLOSING DAY!

Tomorrow the house is ours. OURS. Tomorrow the adventure starts.


Next week I will try to take some pictures of the painted rooms upstairs (Wee one's room, and the guest room) and post those before we finish moving everything and are out of touch (internet wise) for a few weeks.

I am excited for this next chapter in our lives. For the next few months there will be a lot of transitioning...making it the house bought....to the home we love. I also can't wait to start on all the decor projects I've been bookmarking for a couple of months now! As soon as the big stuff is done I can start with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment