Saturday, March 27, 2010

So much painting has happened!

And I haven't shared any pictures. I know...whats the point of this blog if I'm not going to keep up with our progress? Well it's been busy.

We hired a painter to tackle our living room and master bedroom. He did a great job, but we won't be needing a painter ever again. We watched his technique, asked questions. And now we're better painters than ever! To test out our new skills we painted the bathroom. And we did a great job! We make a good team as long as we aren't BOTH painting. The Mister preps, and I paint. It's a perfect system for us.

We are going to be busy painting ALL.THE.TRIM in the house this weekend (well all that we haven't done). We still need to pick out a color for the basement and the upstairs bathroom. I have an idea of what I want to do there, I just need to find the perfect colors to pull it all off.

So things are going to remain busy here this weekend. Hopefully I can snap some pictures and finish up the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment