Sunday, January 17, 2010

Guest Room

The room that will be the guest room is currently a little girls room. The current owners did a great job with it...can you believe she had the patience to HAND PAINT all of that?! Way more patience than I had with Baby C's room! When I was done painting the wall one solid color...I was DONE.

But back to the point, yes she did a great job. And I'm sure it breaks her heart to have to paint over it. Mr. C and I had talked over keeping the colors and just making it work for Baby C, but when I look at that room as it is I just don't SEE her in that room. Added to the fact that we wanted her to have the other room on the second floor.

So this is the room currently:
View standing in front of the closet:














View from the door to the room:















We are going to do the room is all browns with a splash of color (that hasn't really been determined yet). We are going to need to find that color out sorta soon though because the bedding for that room, and the wall colors are going to darken the room up quite a bit.

Here is a quick look at our plan (with an option for the splash of color, so let us know what you think).

Color:

Bedding:

Splash of color:

No comments:

Post a Comment